- Cancellations made by the customer more than 7 days before the event/trip date can reschedule for a future date.
- 50% Deposit is non-refundable, but trips can be rescheduled.
- If a booking is cancelled by the customer within 48 hours of the booking start then the full hire costs will be charged. For Gift Voucher bookings this means that the voucher is no longer valid and cannot be re-used.
- Cancellation by the company (Wye Canoes Ltd) due to adverse weather conditions or river levels will not be charged and a re-arrangement of the booking will be attempted or deposit refunded.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip at any point or take you off the water without reason or refund.
- Customers that are unable to attend their event/booking due to COVID-19 have up to 48 before the event to re-schedule for a later date, put their booking on hold for 3 years or receive a voucher that can be redeemed within 3 years.
If you have any questions about your booking or require a cancellation, please get in touch via email.
This section details how we make use of any information that you give when you using this website. This site allows you to fill in forms that allow you to contact us. On these forms we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified (outlined below).
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy. It is important to note though that we may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, you should therefore check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information required when you use our forms:
- Email Address.
- Phone Number
Why do we need your information?
We require the information above in order to allow us to communicate with you regarding bookings you may wish us to undertake. If we do not have information about you we cannot help you.
Once you have made a booking through the site, we will retain your contact information so we can keep you up to date about your activity. We will also keep accounts records in line with HMRC requirements.
What do we do with your information?
We only use the data we have stored to allow us to communicate with you regarding your booking. We are committed to the security of your data and will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required to so by law, or with your express permission to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we gather. Access to our servers is restricted to dedicated locations and all passwords are strongly encrypted using modern encryption algorithms.
Can I request my data be deleted
You certainly can, just drop us an email or give us a call . Please be aware though that if you are one of our customers, then we are required by law to retain invoicing data about you for 7 years and cannot delete this data until that time has passed.
In the future we may add more complicated user tracking that would require setting cookies that track how you interact with this site. If we add this feature we will update this page and add suitable notifications to the site.