Tips for your adventure experience...
- Old trainers, walking boots, wellingtons or similar
- Waterproofs (at least an anorak in case it rains, ideally waterproof trousers too)
- Warm top (even in summer, if the sun goes in it can get cold)
- Warm trousers
- Hat (in summer a baseball cap or similar and if cold a woolly hat)
- Gloves (in cold weather)
- Drinking water. For full day trips at least 1 litre per person, (we don’t supply cups)
- Food (biscuits etc are good. Try to avoid fresh items like chicken, fish etc that could spoil in the hot sun). We can supply ration packs if required.
- Any medication and allergy medicine (i.e. inhalers, epipens etc)
- Knives, fire steels, folding saws
- Tea, coffee, water
If you are unsure please don’t hesitate to ask! 01600 890027 or email [email protected]